Nicole Bruno is the interim program director of the Bridge initiative. She is a long-time member of Riverside Church. She will be graduating this December with a Masters in Intercultural Studies with an emphasis on International and Community Development. She has worked in the nonprofit industry for 3 years, gaining experience in program development, capacity-building, and mixed-methods research. She is passionate about education, advocacy, and building strong bonds within the community. Outside of the office, Nicole enjoys staying active, reading, and brewing tasty coffee.
Mission And vision:
Mission: Connecting today's youth to the future God has for them.
Vision: The mission of the Bridge is to build and operate a youth development center where a young person can explore aptitudes and discover their life purpose. Within the welcoming environment of a community center young people will be invited to acquire skills and deepen their education through mentorship, tutoring, and coaching. Traffic travels both ways on the bridge: just as it is important to connect youth to their best future, we also desire to see the church of South Florida connect to the communities where God places us.
How to get involved:
If you would like to know about more ways to get involved, please contact Nicole at email@example.com or text the keyword “Bridge” to our Riverside Phone Number at (954) 737-4723.
How to pray:
- Pray for wisdom as we navigate the research and design phase.
- Pray for our educational system and our local schools.
- Ask God to show you what it would look like to be an educational advocate amidst this season.
- Pray for financial provisions as we discover how to effectively be a bridge to the next generation and our community at large.
How to give:
- Visit 954church.com and click on the “Give” tab.
- Under the “Giving Type” drop-down menu, you will see an option called “The Bridge Fund”
- This will ensure that your donation will be directed to the Bridge initiative