We’re looking forward to reopening RivKids fully in 2021! In Phase One, we will welcome back RivBabies, RivToddlers, and RivPreschool (6 months to 4 years old).
Prior to Phase Two (where kindergarten up to 5th graders will return), elementary RivKids are welcome to attend the main service, and will be provided Keep-Busy bags, as well as access to RightNowMedia for uplifting Christian videos, streamed right to your wifi-enabled device!
Don’t forget to check out these other great RESOURCES
Reopening Video Instructions:
Here’s what you need to know:
To accommodate social distancing in every classroom, there are limits to the number of children that we can check-in for each room. This is for everyone’s safety and will be our standard of care for quite some time. We will not add spots in services once our rooms are full, although overflow space will be made available to families in the Fellowship Hall. So don’t forget to Pre-register your children for RivKids!
NEW! RIVKIDS PRE-REGISTRATION
Please click below to sign up your children for a service time and classroom. You will also be asked to answer some health questions and to agree to the safety measures being used in RivKids:
How to Pre-register:
- Click on the PRE-REGISTRATION link above
- Sign your children up for a service time and classroom(s)
- Answer the health & safety questions and add your information
- Hit SUBMIT and then we’ll see you at the service for check-in!
Please keep in mind that even though pre-registration is highly encouraged, you are welcome to check with our RivKids team on Sunday morning to see if we have space available. We love and miss our little ones and want to give you an opportunity to enjoy the service while we provide care for them!
**If for any reason, you do not end up needing your spot, please cancel your reservation to free up space for another family!**
At check-in there will be temperature screening and 2 year olds & up will be required to wear a mask in their classrooms for the entire service. (Masks will be provided if needed.)
We will be spot cleaning high-touch surfaces during each service, and disinfecting all surfaces between services.
What to Expect at Check-in:
- Pre-registration is required. If there is still space available at the time of the service, it will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please have only 1 parent dropping off and picking up children, to limit the number of people at Check-In.
- Nothing from outside will be permitted into the classroom (food, drinks, toys, etc.) with the exception of a diaper bag and bottles for our RivBabies and RivToddlers (6 months to 2 year olds).
- Health screening station: volunteers will ask how everyone in the family has been feeling, and take temperatures using a touch-free thermometer. Visible signs of illness (i.e. runny nose, cough, etc.) will preclude attendance in RivKids, regardless of reservations.
- Volunteers will assist with looking up your reservation and printing tags. Hand sanitizer and masks (if you didn’t bring your own) will be provided.
Please do not attend in person if:
- You have had a fever or cough for any reason or if you have had any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Anyone in your household has been sick in the last week.
- You have taken care of anyone with any illness in the last week.
- If you are high risk, such as immune compromised, or older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions.
Jan. 10th, 2021 - RivBabies (6 mo. - 1 yr.), RivToddlers (2 yrs.) & RivPreschool (3 & 4 yrs.)
TBA - RivKids elementary (kindergarten-5th graders)
What Safety Precautions We’re Taking:
- Pre-registration for children in each classroom (to ensure a limited amount of people in each classroom)
- Masks for toddlers & preschoolers (2-4) & volunteers
- Temperature checks before check-in
- Sanitizer/clorox wipes, gloves, alcohol spray bottles for volunteers to use throughout the service (Keep-Clean Kits for each classroom)
- General disinfection between services
- Sanitizing pump dispensers throughout the RivKids hallways
- Health Reminders throughout the hallways and at check-in (encouraging people to keep children at home if anyone is experiencing signs of illness)